Speaking can be a nightmare if not practiced. For your practice I will be adding a lot of speaking frames.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like cakes and sweets?
– Do you like spending time by yourself?
– Do you like your house? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a uniform that you wore in the past. Please say
– Describe it.
– Where and when was it?
– How did you feel about wearing a uniform?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Who bought it for you?
– Why is it important to wear a uniform?
– Does the fashion industry influence the dressing style of younger people?
– Is children’s dressing style influenced by their peers?