Spending Quality time
- Do you spend a lot of time by yourself?
- What do you usually do when you are alone?
- Has what you do when you are by yourself changed a lot since your childhood?
- Do you think it is important to have time for yourself?
- Do you engage yourself in productive work or relaxation when you are alone?
Describe a puzzle that you have played. You should say:
-What is the name of the puzzle?
-How did you come to know about it?
-How this puzzle is solved?
-Why do you like this puzzle so much?
- Why do parents let their children play with puzzles?
- What kinds of puzzles improve people’s intelligence?
- Do such activities make teenagers more sharp-minded?
- Which age group plays puzzles the most?
- Is it important for the young generation to perform brainstorming activities?