Please be noted that Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
- Do you like your primary school?
- What do you think about your primary school?
- What did you like to do the most when you were in primary school?
- How did you go to your primary school?
- What did you do in your leisure time in your primary school?
Describe a time when it was important to tell your friend the truth. You should say:
-who your friend is
-what the truth was
-what were your friend’s reactions
and explain why you think it was important to tell your friend the truth.
- Do you think we should tell the truth at all times?
- Should I tell the truth even if it hurts someone?
- In what kind of situations should people not tell the truth?
- How do you know when others are telling lies?
- Do you think there are times when it’s suitable to tell a smaller lie, a lie with good intentions(or a white lie)?