Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- What scenery can you see from the window of your home?
- Is it important for you to have a good view from your window?
- Do you like to sit by the window when you take an airplane?
- What sort of view would you like your house to have in the future?
- Do you think that people like to have the view of greenery in their house?
Describe a time when you tried to do something but were not very successful. You should say:
-when and what you tried to do
-why you failed to do it
-how you felt about it
- Is it important to have goals in life in order to feel happy?
- In general, how do people judge or assess the success of others?
- Do you think that mistakes can help people achieve the greatest success?
- What are the reasons for failure?
- Which do you think is more important, academic success or success in more practical everyday skills?