Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- Do you have any hobbies or interests? [What are they?]
- How did you become interested in (whatever hobby/ interest the candidate mentions)?
- What is there to do in your free time in (candidate’s hometown/village)?
- How do you usually spend your holidays?
- Is there anywhere you would particularly like to visit? [Why?]
Describe the risk that may have gone wrong but turned out well. You should say:
-when it was
-what type of risk you took
-what could have gone wrong
- Would life be boring without risk?
- Are risk-takers more successful in life?
- Do you think life is riskier today than it was 50 years ago?
- What is risk management? Have you ever applied it in your life?
- What risks have you taken that have gone wrong, and which have worked?