Speaking is a tough nut to crack, if not practiced. For your practice, we will be adding a lot of speaking frames.
– Where do you live, in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it?
– Do you recycle?
– What did you recycle in your childhood?
– Why do you think we should recycle?
Describe the happiest moment of your life. Please say – When it happened
– Who was there with you
– What you did
– And explain why it was the happiest moment of your life.
– Do you prefer writing by hand or typing on a computer? Why?
– What were some popular ways to deliver news in the past?
– How do people access news today?
– What has changed in the way information is delivered nowadays?
– If the government has a message for the public, what is the best way of delivering it?