Below is the list of predicted essays for October 2022 to December 2022
1. There is more and more outrage and anger common in society today. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development? (Anger)
2. Older people often choose to spend money on themselves (e.g. on holidays) rather than save money for their children after retirement. Is this a positive or negative development? (Money)
3. Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (Progress)
4. Some people believe that increasing taxes on various industries will reduce pollution whereas others believe that there are better alternative ways. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (Pollution)
5. Young people who commit crimes should be treated the same as adults by the authorities. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Crime)
6. In many countries, people now wear western clothes such as suits and jeans rather than traditional clothing. Why is this the case? Is this a positive or negative development? (Clothes)
7. Some believe that money for education should mainly be spent on better computers while others believe it would be better spent on teachers. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (Education)
8. People living in the 21st century have a better life quality than people who lived in previous times. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Lifestyle)
9. Although it is generally illegal, physical punishment continues in many countries. Some argue that parents should have the right to punish their children in this way. Do you agree or disagree? (Punishment)
10. Shops should not be allowed to sell any food or drinks that have been scientifically proven to be bad for people’s health. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Health)
11. Nowadays, an increasing number of people with health problems are using alternative medicines and treatments instead of visiting their normal doctor. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (Health)
12. Some people believe that professionals, such as doctors and engineers, should be required to work in the country where they did their training. Others believe they should be free to work in another country if they wish. Discuss views and give your own opinion. (Area of Work)
13. It is important for people to take risks, in both their professional lives and personal lives. Do the advantages of taking these risks outweigh the disadvantages? (Taking Risk)
14. Some children spend hours every day on smartphones. Why is this the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (Gadgets)
15. The best way to make the road transport of goods safer is to ask drivers to take a driving test each year. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Transport)
16. More and more young people from wealthy countries are spending time in communities in poorer countries doing unpaid work such as teaching or building houses. Why is this? Who benefits more from this, the communities or these young people? (Unpaid Work)
17. Some people feel that equality between the genders has already been achieved while others feel there is considerable progress to be made. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (Gender Equality)
18. Prison is the common way most countries try to solve the problem of crime. However, a more effective solution is to provide the public a better education. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Crime)
19. In marriages today, some argue that it is the responsibility of both spouses to earn a living for the family. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Earning)
20. Some people think that the best way to be successful in life is to get a university education. Others disagree and say this is no longer true. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (University Education)
21. As major cities around the world are growing, so are their problems. What are these problems for young people living in cities? What are possible solutions for these problems? (Cities)
22. Many cities are now turning parks and farmland into new housing developments. Is this a positive or negative development? (Housing)
23. Many would argue that scientific research requires a degree of oversight from the relevant governmental authorities. According to some, properly handled, this is a sensible and necessary policy. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this? (Scientific Research)
24. Some people believe that the experiences children have before they go to school will have the greatest effect on their future life. Others argue that experiences gained when they are teenagers have a bigger influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinions. (Experiences)
25. The shortage of housing in big cities can cause severe consequences. Only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Housing)
26. Many people feel that media coverage has becoming increasingly biased today. Why is this? What can be done to fix this problem? (Media)
27. Some feel that cities should be designed to be beautiful while others feel their functionality is more important. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. (Cities)
28. More and more people today are moving away from where their friends and family live. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? (Social Life)
29. Some people say patriotism causes problems and is negative overall. Others feel that it is beneficial for society at large. Do the advantages of patriotism outweigh its disadvantages? (Patriotism)
30. Educating young people is naturally important. However, some think the government ought to invest more in education for adults in need. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Education)
31. Nowadays, more people are migrating to other countries than ever before. In order to become integrated into society inter adopted countries, immigrants should abandon their old ways and adapt to local customs and codes of behaviour. Do you agree or disagree?
32. With an increasing overweight population some people think universities should make sport a compulsory module on all degree courses. To what extent do you agree?
33. Many high school students take part time jobs. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
34. Most modern families have both parents working and as a result children spend less time with their parents.what is the reason for this?what problem can this cause?
35. Immigration has a major impact on the society. What are the main reasons of immigration? To what consequences can it lead?
36. Some think that experiment done on animals are cruel so it should be prohibited. To what extend do you agree?
37. It is quite common for both parents in a family to work. Sometimes this is because they need two salaries to survive whereas other times it is their choice. What are the problems you see in this situation? How does this affect the children and the family life?
38. Large businesses have big budgets for marketing and promotion and as a result, people gravitate towards buying their products. What problem does this cause? What could be done to encourage people to buy local product?
39. Employers should give longer holidays to employees to encourage them to do their job well. do you agree
40. The animal species are becoming extinct due to human activities on land and in sea. What are the reasons and solutions?
41. Some schools are very strict about their school uniforms and the appearance of their pupil, while other schools have a very relaxed dress code. What are the advantages and disadvantages of children of having a school uniform?
42. Most people prefer ready to eat ready meals rather than homemade food these days. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
43. Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? Discuss this issue, and give your opinion.
44. Student should choose a university major that prepares them for high-paying careers. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
45. The rate of youth crime is rising in many countries. What are the causes of this trend? Suggest some solutions to decrease such rate.
46. Some people think parents should not encourage to do a part time job to what extend do you agree or disagree with this view.
47. A lot of places in the world rely on tourism as the main source of income. unfortunately tourism can also be a source of problems if not managed properly. do you think the benefits of tourism outweigh its disadvantages
48. Should students be allowed to choose which classes they take, or should they be required to take the same classes as everyone else? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach to education? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
49. Pollution and wastes are increasing everyday. What problems can these cause to the ordinary people? How can these problems resolved?
50. In many countries, financial crime involving identity theft is increasing. What are the causes of this trend, and what effect does identity theft have on the victims involved?
51. Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people، however, ، think that other types of progress are equally important for a country. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
52. Many parents (mostly women) decide to stay home and take care of the family members instead of going out for work. Some people suggest that they should be paid by the government for doing that. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience.
53. It is now possible for researchers to study the behaviour of young children in an attempt to predict whether they will grow up to be criminals. To what extent do you think crime is determined by genetics? Is it possible to stop children from growing up to be criminals?
54. Some people believe that government should take care of elder people while others argue that its individual responsibility. discuss both the views and opinion
55. Recent advances in information technology have made communication between people a lot easier. However, these advances are negatively affecting human relationships as people spend less time in the company of others. Discuss the causes and suggest some solutions for this. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
56. International tourism is the world’s biggest industry. Unfortunately, this trend often causes tension rather than understanding between people from different cultures. Agree or disagree
57. Some people think that zoos are cruel and all the zoos should be closed. However, other people think that zoos are useful to protect the rare animals. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
58. Nowadays environmental problems are too big for individual countries or people to solve. We have reached the stage where we need cooperation on an international level to protect the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
59. Some people think that environmental problems are too big for individuals to solve. Others believe that individuals also can do some things to solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
60. It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married before they are 30, as this is best for both individual and society. Do you agree or disagree? give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
61. News stories on TV and in newspapers are very often accompanied by pictures. Some people say that these pictures are more effective than words. Whats your opinion about it?
62. Every year several languages dies out .Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world . To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion ?
63. Meat production requires relatively more land than crop production. Some people think that as land as becoming scarce, the worlds meat consumption should be reduced. What measures could be taken to reduce the world’s meat consumption? What kind of problem might such measures cause?
64. Some people say that art can be made by everyone, while others believe that it can only be made by those with special abilities and talents. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
65. In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why is this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?
66. Nowadays computer education is compulsory for your learners in most schools. Do you think this is necessary or will children acquire these skills naturally from their daily interaction with technology everywhere? Provide your opinion and use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.