Please be noted that Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Impact of movies
- What kinds of movies influence you the most?
- Why do some people have objections to a few selective genres of movies?
- Is it true that some movies encourage bad activities in society?
- What do you like the most, movies in the theatre or movies at home?
- What is the impact of movies on the young generation in your locality?
Describe an important historical event in your country. You should say:
-when it happened
-who were the most important people involved
-and say why it was important to your country and people.
- How do different cultures in the world celebrate different events?
- What is the importance of festivals in our life?
- How have special occasions such as weddings changed in your culture?
- What does history have to offer to people? What lessons should we learn from the past?
- Should students learn history at the university level as a mandatory subject?