Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- What would you suggest a visitor should see and do in your country?
- Are there any traditional arts or music you would recommend?
- Tell me about the kind of foreign visitors or tourists who go to your country.
- In what ways has tourism changed your country?
- What mode of transport do they use when they visit your country?
Describe an experience when you received a call from a stranger at a public place. You should say
-when it was
-where you were when you received it
-what the call was about
-and explain how you felt (after) when you received this call
- Some people like talking on phones on public transport, what do you think about this situation?
- What are the bad effects of taking over a phone in public?
- Why do some people always break the rules in public places?
- Should people be banned from talking aloud in public places?
- Is it bad to talk on the phone in public places?