Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- Have you ever been in very cold weather?
- How often is the weather cold in your hometown?
- Are some parts of your country colder than others?
- Would you prefer to live in a hot place or a cold place?
- Do you think life is quite difficult in a cold area?
Describe an occasion when you had to be friendly to someone you didn’t really like. Please say:
-Who that person was
-When it happened
-Why you had to be friendly
-And explain how you felt about it later.
- Is there a difference between polite and friendly behavior?
- Is it important to behave in a friendly way in professional life?
- Do friendly people achieve more, in your opinion?
- Some people can pretend to be friendly when they actually are not.
- Is it a good idea to ask a person directly for something that you want?