Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- Did you like science at school?
- When did you start learning science, in primary school or high school?
- Do you think science classes are important?
- If you could use science to invent something, what would it be? Why?
- Have you ever tried to learn science with the help of the internet?
Talk about something that you wanted to do but couldn’t. Please say
-What was it?
-Why couldn’t you do it?
-How did you feel about it later?
- Do people do things without knowing their ability?
- How far people are willing to attempt new things in life?
- Do people now are more experimental than in the past?
- How a sense of being confident can be encouraged among the new generation?
- Should parents motivate their children and help them to overcome their fear factor?