Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- Do you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]
- When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?
- How popular is this with other people in your country?
- Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like? [Why/Why not?]
- Is it affordable for you to go out and enjoy?
Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public. You should say
-Where it was?
-What the children were doing?
-How others reacted to it?
-And explain how you felt about it?
- What bad behavior do children usually have?
- How should parents stop their children from behaving badly in public?
- Are parents these days stricter than in the past?
- Whose influence on children is more? Parents or their Friends?
- Is the influence of worldwide cinema pushing children towards such kind of behavior?