Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- What does having a good work ethic mean to you?
- Can you share a time you put in extra effort at work/study?
- Would you consider yourself to have a strong work ethic?
- Are you willing to work overtime in the future when you will get a job?
- When things are slow at work or you’ve finished your tasks, what do you do?
Describe an occasion when many people were smiling. You should say:
-When did it happen?
-Who were you with?
-And explain why many people were smiling.
- What makes a person smile?
- Can we stay happy all the time?
- In what situations is it bad to smile?
- Is it easy for people to smile for the camera?
- What can we do in our lives to smile more?