Relevant Vocabulary is given in the classes pertaining to each cue card. Refer to that to make your speaking more effective.
Join our Offline or Online Classes to learn more.
- How well do you know the people who live next door to you?
- How often do you see them? [Why/ Why not?]
- What kinds of problem do people sometimes have with their neighbors?
- How do you think neighbors can help each other?
- Have you ever had an issue with your neighbors?
Describe a meeting you remember going to at work, college or school. You should say:
-when and where the meeting was held
-who was at the meeting
-what the people at the meeting talked about
-and explain why you remember going to this meeting.
- What are the different types of meeting that people often go to?
- Some people say that no one likes to go to meetings – what do you think?
- Why can it sometimes be important to go to meetings?
- Why do you think world leaders often have meetings together?
- What possible difficulties might be involved in organizing meetings between world leaders?