Multiple choice questions in Listening are very common in every section. Watch the video and practice the questions given below:
21. One reason why Spiros felt happy about his marketing presentation was that
A. he was not nervous.
B. his style was good.
C. the presentation was the best in his group,
22. What surprised Hiroko about the other student’s presentations?
A. Their presentations were not interesting.
B. They found their presentations stressful.
C. They didn’t look at the audience enough.
23 After she gave her presentation, Hiroko felt
24. How does Spiros feel about his performance in tutorials?
A. not very happy
B. really pleased
C. fairly confident
25. Why can the other students participate so easily in discussions?
A. They are polite to each other.
B. They agree to take turns in speaking.
C. They know each other well.
26. Why is Hiroko feeling more positive about tutorials now?
A. She finds the other students’ opinions more interesting.
B. She is making more of a contribution.
C. The tutor includes her in the discussion.
27. To help her understand lectures, Hiroko …
A. consulted reference materials.
B. had extra tutorials with her lecturers.
C. borrowed lecture notes from other students.
28. What does Spiros think of his reading skills?
A. He reads faster than he used to.
B. It still takes him a long time to read.
C. He tends to struggle with new vocabulary.
29. What is Hiroko’s subject area?
A. environmental studies
B. health education
30. Hiroko thinks that in the reading classes the students should
A.learn more vocabulary
B.read more in their own subject areas
C.develop better-reading strategies