Speaking can be a nightmare if not practiced. For your practice I will be adding a lot of speaking frames.
Predicted Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you prefer working in the morning or afternoon?
– Has your job changed recently?
– Do you go to parks?
– What do you usually do at the park?
– Did you play in a park as a child?
– Do you laugh a lot?
– Do you make people laugh?
– How do you do it?
– When was the last time you laughed?
Predicted Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an important journey that was delayed for some reason. Please say
– Describe the journey.
– Why was it delayed?
– How did you feel about it?
Predicted Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about travel.
– Do you like to travel?
– Do you do it often?
– What mode of transport do you use?
– What is the difference between modern transport and the old transport?
– What impact does it have on people and the environment?
– Do you prefer using your own car or public transport?
– What is the importance of traveling?